This is the time for collaboration. This is the time for greatness
We live in a world of infinite possibility. Collaboration holds the key to transforming your business in ways that we’re only starting to recognise.
For several years now, we’ve believed that the user should be placed firmly at the centre of all collaboration strategies. This focus on the experience of the collaboration application and how it integrates with business process has led to our own organic and acquisitive strategy. I’m encouraged that the investments we’ve made are relevant to our clients’ strategic enterprise goals.
Collaboration isn’t just about the technology. It is a strategy that affects almost every part of the business – from developing products and responding to competitors, to making decisions and interacting with customers.Collaboration is fast becoming the key that unlocks many of the productivity, agility, and business process improvements at the heart of organisations’ digital transformation initiatives. So the question becomes: how can you create an organisation-wide UCC strategy and reap the full benefits of technology? Consider these solutions:
- telephony and voice – providing a consolidated, virtualised, location-independent, secure and robust IP voice infrastructure as the platform for richer communication and collaboration
- visual communications – adding visual impact to remote collaboration to eliminate the time and cost penalties of traveling, improve interaction, reduce process loss and transform business operations
- collaborative workspace – reducing costs and increasing agility by integrating multiple communication channels presence and content within the user’s working context
- conferencing – implementing and integrating the latest video- and audioconferencing platforms to enable effective collaboration around the world
- messaging – improving productivity and responsiveness by providing rich messaging capabilities in one integrated experience
- social collaboration – providing a richer way of collaborating that leverages social media techniques and user behaviours, but remains compatible with enterprise requirements
- telecommunications management – saving time, improving efficiency and optimising your communications spend by managing all your fixed and mobile network services
Are they operating in silos? How can you ensure seamless interaction and integration across all communication modes, in a secure manner, both within your enterprise and with the larger ecosystem of partners, suppliers and clients?
If you want to find out more about what effective collaboration can do for you and your business, click here.